Do you know the fat concentration for your product?
Refer to the table and pick the typical dosage for the product category:
|Food product||Typical dosage active tocopherols|
|Food products with saturated fats, lard, meat products, milk fat based||250 mg/kg calculated on fat|
|Food products with unsaturated fats, oils, margarine, fat powder, etc.||500 mg/kg calculated on fat|
|Flavors, natural colors||1000 mg/kg calculated on product|
|Fish oils, PUFA oils||3000 mg/kg calculated on fat|
What is unique about Our Natural Mixed Tocopherols?
- Easy blending: Trouble-free mixing into fats & oils as well as water-dispersible powders.
- Reduced Manufacturing Costs: Can incorporate at early processing stages to reduce waste and simplify operations.
- Exceptional Physical Stability: Low volatility at high temperatures, unlike the more volatile synthetic antioxidants BHA/BHT; offering better protection during high heat applications.
- Superb Sensory Characteristics: They do not impart any flavor, color, or odor to the final product.
- World Class Technical Support: A technical team that can advise on product selection, application, processing, and labeling guidelines.
- Supply Chain Excellence: A steady raw ingredient supply means always having product ready to ship to you.
|Typical dosage rate
|Food & Beverages|
|Warmed over flavor||✔||300|
|Cosmetic & Massage Oils||✔||200-1200|